Saturday, June 13, 2015

A tale of Wander: Gypies Arrive

Hidden Sanctuary - 
A tale of Wander: Gypies Arrive

The time has come. The Wanders have arrived.
Insanity's Own presents our Gypsy line...
Today we have a few interesting pieces.
I made 3 special items for this line all Exclusive for this event.

Exclusive Items

 I love this chair its the 1st ive ever made with muti textures. All menu driven. Let me know if I should make more like this.

 This piece is very special to me. I love having my hair brushed so have sat and had a friend or family member sit for hours and just brush my hair in sl. When I found out about this event all I could think of was ....sitting by the fire and having my hair brushed.
This pieces is my very first couple item with couple animations. Yea i finaly did it!

For the event I have added this to our Haggle box. Dont know what a haggle box is? Oooooo
True to the gypsy life style you can haggle down the price of this item with the box. You pay it a low price and it will haggle with you via text in local till you and the box come to a common price.
For those reading this a small secret...I knocked one or two hundred off the normal sell price via the haggle box...Enjoy!

 Soooo now that i can do couple poses...what next? My beloved looked at me...and had an idea.
And thus we present...Our barrel bed! (sorry no sex poses)
I love how this turned out. I made every piece that can be retextured retextureable so that you can have this bed match any house or wagon you want it in.

Items also of interest.
I made a few more items for this event..smiles..yes i was busy lol

 Dinner anyone? Wait....did that fish move????

 All legends come to an end...here is a small memory of one such legend.

 Lovely new color choices
All of theses are now smaller. Better to fit on a desk. And as always have the fun light and blow out feature.



 yes this one i had before but thought it fit the theme well.

Dusted off for this event.


All item can be seen and tryed out at our demo location.
Demo Box

I hope you enjoy our creations for many years to come..Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment